1. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites, in order to provide you the best experience, analyse behaviour and to improve the Site. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
2. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
3. In the process of provisioning the Site, we may have access to your personally identifiable data (“Personal Data”), and are beholden to our confidentiality and data privacy obligations (if applicable).
4. To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. If you provide us with Personal Data:
- Where appropriate, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display the data you had supplied to us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our services.
6. We may collect and use your (anonymized) data for analysis, research and statistical purposes.
7. We may contact you (using e-mail other media) to provide you with updates, suggestions and other relevant notifications related to this Site or in response to any inquiries by you. You will have the possibility to opt out of these communications, e.g. by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of emails.
8. This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
9. Please contact email@example.com if you
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, and/or
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
10. All references to “we”, “us”, and “our” in this OIP Privacy Statement should be read as referring to IMDA and the platform provider – KPMG in Singapore (KPMG Services Pte. Ltd) and other member firms of KPMG International Cooperative.”